Thanks for stopping by. This is now mostly an archive of a whole bunch of writing I did for about 15 years on the web. If you want to know more about me, I have a handy about page for that. If you want to better understand this site, check out the FAQ. In the meantime, here are some favorites from my many years of blogging:
- Everyone always likes my year-end Best Longform lists.
- I had a fun time diving deep into a number of different decisionmaking frameworks.
- I keep a few lists active: My favorite books, podcasts, and parenting links I find interesting
- Outside of those big ones here are a few of the more popular posts from over the years: Subways That Open into Buildings, Marketing and the Tension Between Contrarianism and Traditionalism, The Two True Marketing Strategies, and Subway Uncertainty vs Coconut Uncertainty
- If you are just looking to poke around, you can try perusing by tag.
Lately I have been doing most of my writing related to marketing and technology over at my BrXnd Marketing x AI Newsletter, while other ideas are mostly at Why Is This Interesting?, a daily newsletter I run for about 25,000 intellectually omnivorous readers.
If you have questions or ideas or want to be in touch, please reach out.