Apologies and Randomness
Sorry about the lack of entries over the last few days, don’t really have any good excuses other than I’ve been working on overhauling the look of the site. The new look should be ready by the end of this week (I hope).
Here’s some lighthearted links to tide you over:
1. A 100-pound woman ate a six pound burger with five pounds of fixins’. That included 1 1/4 pounds of cheese and a cup of mayonnaise.
2. New McSweeney’s list: The Hierarchy of Candy. He puts Necco Wafers at nine and Nerds at ten. Clearly Nerds trump Necco Wafers. In fact, I think Necco wafers belong just about feta cheese on the list. I am, however, right with him on Snickers at number one.
3. iRiver is using Jenna Jameson to market it’s new multimedia player. [via Gizmodo]
4. These guys buy unclaimed luggage and sell it back to you. [via The Reverend]
5. Last, but not least, here’s a list of 16 pirate jokes. Some are funny, some are not.