I’ve been very busy lately, hence the serious lack of posts. I’ve got a ton of stuff to talk about, so I’m going with a link roundup instead of a ‘regular’ post.
- Kanye West had some strong words for George Bush and the American government. (It’s a .mov file.)
- Could this hurricane again act to stir up the Democratic party enough to change the country? (Via Mom)
- Donate some money to the Red Cross.
Flying Spaghetti Monster
- The Open Letter to the Kansas School Board arguing against intelligent design by asking them to teach about His Noodley Appendage.
- The New York Times, in it’s regular way, picks up on the story late.
- The New York Times looks at how the Dove Real Beauty campaign is the first campaign in a long time to cause interesting debate.
- If you haven’t seen it, Target bought out an entire issue of The New Yorker and did some amazing illustrations. People have had some mixed reactions, but I think it’s pretty amazing. (I plan to get some scans of it and write a bit more at some point . . . I hope.)
I think that’s it for now. Thanks for sticking around. Hopefully I’ll have some more time in the next few days. Until then, take it easy.