So, my birthday is coming up (February 22nd) and like every year, I’m having a party.
Here’s all the info:
- Date: February 23, 2007 (1 day after my real birthday)
- Location: Antarctica Bar
- Address: 287 Hudson Street (at Spring)
- Time: 9pm – Whenever
- Deal: $20 open bar from 10pm – 12am (you don’t have to do this, so don’t sweat it)
As usual this is a more the merrier party, so bring your friends, and have them bring their friends.
One request, though. For this year’s birthday I had this idea that in lieu of presents I’d ask everyone to draw/write/paint/whatever on a piece of paper which I could then turn into a birthday book.
So, here are the additional birthday instructions.
- 1. Take a 8.5Ã¢â‚¬? by 11Ã¢â‚¬? peice of paper.
- 2. Draw/write/paint or whatever else you want to do with it.
- 3a. Scan it and send it to nb AT noahbrier DOT com
- 3b. Bring it with you to my party.
- 3c. If neither is an option email me and IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll give you my mailing address.
- 4. Have some drinks and enjoy the evening.
Even if you can’t make it, I’d love for you to contribute . . .
There will be more reminders, but mark your calendars now.