Why You Blog
This is a plug for my little sister. She is a senior in college and doing her thesis on blogging. In an attempt to learn more about what it’s all about, she’s started a blog and is asking a few questions. If you have some time and wouldn’t mind helping her out please click on over. Here’s what she’s looking to know:
1. Do you blog? If yes, why? If not, why?
2. Do you read blogs? If yes, what is your favorite and why? If not, why?
3. Do you consider the Ã¢â‚¬ËœblogosphereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ a community? If no, why? If yes, what kind of community?
4. How does connecting with people online change the nature of interpersonal relationships?
5. Does becoming part of an online community and/or being a part of a new generation of writers change your thoughts on blogging? Why and how?